Who can apply for Club Plates?
 Any current financial member of the Natureland Classic Motor Cycle Club can apply to register a bike that is a minimum of 30 years old. The bike needs to be demonstrably roadworthy and proof of age verified. The age of the bike is determined by the frame not engine number, and the bike should be as original as possible. Safety modifications are permitted, as are period accessories and options. Tritons, i.e. Norton Featherbed frames with Triumph engines qualify (this does not necessarily mean that any other specials will) 
 Does the bike have to be a particular make?
 No, all bikes irrespective of where they were made qualify for club plates.
 How many can you have?
There is no limit to the number of bikes an individual can register.
 If you are late with your Natureland Classic Motor Cycle Club membership renewal, how does this affect your legal status on the road?
 When you register your bike, you must be a financial member of the NCMCC. If you become unfinancial, your bike is no longer registered and you must hand back the plates to the RTA, unless you have joined another authorised club.
 When do we inspect bikes?
 An annual Inspection Day is held in June of each year and members are encouraged to attend this function and have their bikes inspected. However, new registrations can be done at any time, and members should arrange to meet with one of the Club Examiners to complete the paperwork.
 Who can inspect the bike for roadworthiness?
The NCMCC has approved several machine examiners:
Kevin Bennett – Club Registrar
George Pedrisat
Phil Webb 
Alternatively, a normal Pink Slip is also accepted
How do I get an unregistered bike inspected?
Get a trailer or contact the RTA as to the current legal method of transporting your unregistered vehicle on a public road. Note that "Traffic" plates are illegal. Alternatively, you might just be able to entice a machine examiner to check the bike at your house with sufficient incentives.
What's the actual process?
            -    Obtain and read the club rules on Historic Registration Rules (these are available on our website:
            -    Contact a Club Inspector to arrange roadworthy inspection of bike; OR obtain a Safety
                 Inspection Report (Pink Slip)
                  issued by an authorised inspection station examiner.
            -    Contact Club Inspector to verify eligibility and sign RTA Historic Vehicle Declaration Form.
            -    Fill out the RTA'S Historic Vehicle Declaration Form.
            -    Fill out the RTA'S Conditional Registration Application Form.
            -    Submit the RTA forms to your local RTA office (you will need your Club membership card
                 and some ID).
 When you want let the rego lapse what do you do?
 You are obliged by Law to return the plate to the RTA. You do not receive a refund on the plate.
 If you sell the bike what do you do?
Historic vehicle registration is not transferable and so the plate and rego do not get sold with the bike. You will be selling an unregistered bike! You will need to return the plate to the RTA.
Is there a need for a pink slip or a blue slip as well if the bike has not been registered in Aust before?
Where people live a distance away from the examiners, any pink slip from an approved service station is acceptable. There is no requirement for a blue slip. 
 What does it cost?
$36.00 to use a plate (which remains the property of the RTA and must be returned when the bike is no longer registered) plus a yearly rego/insurance fee ($52.00 as of Nov 2008).
How is this paid?
Submit the forms and pay at your nearest RTA branch.
Are there restrictions on the use of the rego?
Yes, it is not intended as a cheap form of transport. Basically it is for approved and gazetted club runs and rallies.  Commuting is not permitted. Service runs are permitted within a restricted radius (15 miles/24 kms) of your home.
What's meant by service runs?
Examples of service runs could be to tune up your carbies, test adjustments you have made or to make sure that something you have been working on is now fixed. If you need to exceed the 15 mile radius then you must obtain approval from the Registrar or a club official who will record the movement.
Approved and gazetted club runs and rallies. What are they?
They are runs and rallies that are recorded by the club secretary in the minutes of the monthly meetings and the details of the run/rally are notified in our club events calendar.
Does this include riding the bike to meetings of the club?
Yes, the monthly General Meetings are listed as Club Plate events.
Can the bike be ridden on other vintage/classic organised events?
Yes provided they have invited our club in writing and the secretary records the details of the event in the minutes of the monthly meetings and the details of the run/rally are notified in our club events calendar.
What is the nature of clubs that can organise an invitation?
Any RTA recognised historic vehicle club that organises their own club plate runs can invite the NCMCC.
What happens if I get caught riding the bike outside the approved guidelines?
The Police and RTA will prosecute you for riding an unregistered bike and the NCMCC could lose the approval to have Historic Registration... in other words you will spoil it for the rest of us! If you're unregistered, you're also uninsured from any angle... consider the consequences!!!!